Learn more about Dr. Frederic Sulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Sulak, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Sulak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sulak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic C Sulak MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic C. Sulak practice?
- Dr. Frederic Sulak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Sulak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Wyandotte Cardiologists.