A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Sulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Sulak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Sulak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sulak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sulak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederic C. Sulak practice?
Dr. Frederic Sulak practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Taylor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Taylor Cardiologists.