A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Sulak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Sulak, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sulak
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sulak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renovascular Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sulak graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sulak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic C Sulak MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederic C. Sulak practice?
- Dr. Frederic Sulak has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Sulak practices Cardiology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Cardiologists.