A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Weber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Joseph Weber MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederic J. Weber practice?
- Dr. Frederic Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederic Weber practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Internists and Phoenixville Cardiologists.