A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Will:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Will is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Will
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Will Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Will, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Will graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Will has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Basil Will MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederic B. Will practice?
- Dr. Frederic Will has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Will practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Psychiatrists and Fond Du Lac Adolescent Specialists.