A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederic Will:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederic Will is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Will
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederic Will, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Will graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Will has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederic Basil Will MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederic B. Will practice?
- Dr. Frederic Will has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederic Will practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Fond Du Lac, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Fond Du Lac Psychiatrists and Fond Du Lac Addiction Specialists.