Dr. Frederic Wilson I MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Coupeville, WA

3.9

March 6th, 2017
Inappropriate Care for Over A Year
I saw this provider after a rotator cuff tear and for a year underwent more than 5 join injections with no relief or progress. Each time I asked what the next step was, as I sat in tears before him, he avoided discussions of a treatment plan and kept putting all his faith into more injections. One injection went in the back of my shoulder so far that the front of my shoulder bruised. I tried acupuncture, physical therapy, home stretches, massage and attempting to manage pain under his advice by taking the maximum doses of both IB profen and Tylenol. My injury was on January 13th of 2016 and now, more than a year later after now 15 months of suffering I finally went to get a second opinion. This surgeon said after two injections and no progress there shouldn't have been any more. He also indicated I should have had surgery months ago. I'm finally scheduled for March 14th and looking forward to relief. And frustrated with the experience I've had over the last year putting all my faith into following Dr. Wilson's recommendations.

April 7th, 2014
new patient
tried numerous time to schedule an appointment with this hospital and clinic. Every time I called someone else had a different story as to what insurance they took, I could not get a straight answer. The web site said that they take new patients and insurance? Even other doctors (ie dr seltzer) web site said they took new patients but, when you call he does not and dr Wilson office is not sure what insurance they take you get different answers??...not happy!

August 11th, 2008
Dr. Wilson is an awesome doctor...he cares foe his patients and respects their wishes...highly recommended