Dr. Frederica Lofquist MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics San Francisco, CA

2.7

December 22nd, 2015
The Best
Outstanding OB/GYN. Genuinely interested and keeps up with her patients. Excellent clinical skills.

October 19th, 2012
BEWARE!!!
I do not give a one star review lightly. But I feel that people need to think very long and hard before going to Dr. Lofquist.She was my OBGYN for many years. I think because I was young that I thought her cold demeanor and what appeared to be a general disinterest was secondary to her credentials. She was insensitive and I was immature. However the truth is that when a doctor behaves like that it is because she is like that. I did like her nurses that made going to her easier. At one appointment her nurse apologized for her utter rudeness.She has made some major mistakes that have nearly caused the life of her patients. I was put in the middle of a terrifying life threatening situation that could have been completely avoided if she had been responsive to the many calls from me and the nurses on the floor. It was terrifying.I am not sure how to check her disciplinary record but I would surely do that. Ask other OBGYN's... after this happened I did and she seems to regarded as cold and not invested in her patients.I know that she has had some great success in her career but the truth is that all of these bad reviews say something. From what I can tell she has the lowest yelp standing out of all CMPC OBGYN's. That is HUGE.Life is to short and precious to go to a doctor like this.

December 12th, 2011
dissatidfied
incompetent, unprofessional.and not even clean