Dr. Frederick Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Missouri City, TX

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017
Love the people that work here.
Everyone at the office are very nice and attentive. It's always a joy to talk to everyone here from the front office to the Doctor. The Doctors are very nice and I enjoy my time with them. Wonderful place to go for any medical questions or needs you may need. The only thing that I sometimes run into is some days from check in and waiting in a room to seeing the doctor can be slow. However that's usually only when they are very busy with other patients.

March 22nd, 2017
Fraudulent practice
I am a very healthy person and went for a simple regular routine annual physical exam. I was made to wait for above an hour even no other patient was ahead of me. Excused. I was charged for visit even though Annual Physical was covered by my insurance fully. I tried to explain politely but was charged despite stating clearly the purpose of the visit and stating so in the email I sent to the office. During the visit, an assistant started drawing my blood while taking BP temperature etc. When I asked the purpose and reminded that I was for annual routine physical exam, I was told that it was routine and that I didn't have to pay for any blood tests and it was covered through my insurance. I was also coaxed to agree to follow-up visits. Later I checked with insurance but office manager denied to refund me the fees for the visit saying I was there to discuss an absolutely false medical condition. I continue to receive thousands of dollars worth of bills from test labs. I informed my insurance who had already paid thousands immediately. The insurance did not hear back from the doctors office when they checked. The office manager as well as the doctor are very RUDE. They try to sell you products that you don't need. SCAMSTERS! There are tons of exactly similar stories at Google, but the Doctor is somehow getting them removed. I hope they realize that it is a noble profession and clients would help them thrive and they can stop trying to survive through CHEATING and FRAUD. It hurts not just the patients, but every individual because the FRAUD raises insurance costs that leads to higher premiums for All including me and YOU.

March 22nd, 2017
SCAMSTER. INSURANCE CHEATER
Went to this doctor and got SCAMMED. HE WILL TRY AND GET AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE OUT OF YOU. OVER $4000 IN MEDICAL BILLS JUST FOR A COUPLE OF BLOOD TESTS. Worst of all, he's been erasing his Google reviews. He used to have around 5-7 one star reviews on here and they're all gone. Do not be fooled into coming here. Wouldn't recommend to my worst enemy.

October 19th, 2016
very positive friendly greeting
very happy with my experience

October 18th, 2016
It was a great experience.
It is always a great experience with Dr. Brown and staff. Everyone is polite and knowledgeable.

October 18th, 2016
I love Dr. Brown and his staff
Dr. Brown is very accomodating, takes time to talk through the plan of care with you and is very knowledable.

September 26th, 2016
plesant
very knowledgable, kind, and respectful

September 26th, 2016
Dr. Brown is saving my LIFE!
Dr. Brown has been so attentive,concerned about my particular issues but also my overall wellness. His staff reflects his professionalism, care and e ...

August 30th, 2016
Best Doctor
I greatly appreciate the level of expertise and concern for making the correct diagnosis and treatment.

August 30th, 2016
happy with Dr. Brown he's a good Dr and very personble.
been good

August 26th, 2016
Awesome Doctor and Staff
Very Very awesome experience. I was seen in a prompt manner and was able to get all my questions answered.

August 25th, 2016
Frederick Brown's review
Everyone is really friendly!! I like that Dr. Brown thinks outside the box. The staff really cares for everyone,