A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Klein, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Klein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Oncology / Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klein has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Abraham Klein MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Klein practice?
- Dr. Frederick Klein has 11 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Klein practices Urology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TN and Etowah, TN.
See Knoxville Urologists.