Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Front Desk Staff Need to Understand Customer Service show details Front Desk Staff Need to Understand Customer Service
Feb 10th, 2015

When I went in for my appointment, the front desk woman was unfriendly and basically rude. The waiting room in Green Valley is small, dingy, and very outdated. Of course, there weren't any magazines to read while I had to wait. I had no problem with the Nurse Practitioner I saw, or the scheduling staff. I did suggest that they link their computer systems (between AZ Gastroenterology and the surgical center where they do scheduled procedures), as multiple page history forms were required, with most of the questions being duplicated. They said this was impossible, as they were two different companies. I happen to work in IT and know that is not true. How else would medical groups electronically transfer patient medical information (e.g., test results) from one practice to another? Their whole process is just very inefficient and a pain for the patient. When I went for my scheduled test at the surgical center, I was told that I had cancelled my appointment and they wouldn't be able to do it, as Dr. Klein had to leave. I suggested they must have made an error, since I had NOT cancelled my appointment; why else would I be there after having fasted for more than 24 hours? I had to wait an extra 2 hours in the waiting room before I got my test. Thankfully, Dr. Tsai was willing to stay to perform the test. I never met Dr. Klein. I will never go to this group again and I would not recommend them.

patient show details patient
Nov 4th, 2013

I chose Dr. Klein because of his excellent background initially, but wound up finding out that he is a prince of a man who really cares. I trust him and give him the highest recommendation.

My Experience show details My Experience
Jun 7th, 2012

I have been going to this Dr for over 7 years. He has performed various test on me. I have always received excellent care and have recommended him to other people who have stomach problems or were discussing a colonoscopy.

Aug 25th, 2011

I recommend him to anyone who has GI problems. He takes time with you and talks to you and cares about your well being. Returns my calls either he or his medical assistant in a timely manner.

Apr 1st, 2011

Outstanding and caring physician. I would highly recommend Dr. Klein for his knowledge, the time he spends with you and his truly caring attitude!