A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Allen Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Wilson practices Gastroenterology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Gastroenterologists.