Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Altice
Dr. Frederick Altice, MD, MA is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and New Haven, CT. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Altice is affiliated with Waterbury Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Altice has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Altice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Sandra Springer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0 mi19
Dr. Vahid Mohsenin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.02 mi41
Dr. James Revkin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.06 mi32