A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emmanuel Ashong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Emmanuel Ashong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Emmanuel Ashong, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashong graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emmanuel F Ashong MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Emmanuel F. Ashong practice?
- Dr. Emmanuel Ashong has 1 office location.
Dr. Emmanuel Ashong practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.