A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Askari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Askari is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askari
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askari Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Transplantation
- Medical Genetics
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Askari graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Askari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Askari MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Askari practice?
- Dr. Frederick Askari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Askari practices Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.