A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Askari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Askari is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Liver Transplantation
- Medical Genetics
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Askari graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Askari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Askari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick Askari practice?
Dr. Frederick Askari practices Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.