A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ayers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Ayers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Bayonne Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 17 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Ayers practice?
Dr. Frederick Ayers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bayonne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Bayonne Radiologists.