Dr. Frederick Peter Ayers MD is male, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Ayers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Hayes Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick P. Ayers practice?
Dr. Frederick Ayers practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Newburgh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Newburgh Radiologists and Newburgh Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Ayers, Dr. Fred Ayers, Dr. Freddie Ayers, Dr. Freddy Ayers