Dr. Frederick Brown Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 9th, 2010

Bad Experience

My experience with Dr. Brown was less than good. Although he appeared to speak kindly, he spoke in metaphors as if I would not be able to understand what he was saying. At times, some of the comments made or questions asked seemed inappropriate and made me uncomfortable. I related some of his comments to my friends and family, and they too agreed that they would have felt uncomfortable. I will not go back to him nor recommend him to others. I do not question his medical judgement but his ability to establish rapport is limited.

September 14th, 2015