A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bernard Lee MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Lee practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Nephrologists.