A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Lewis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital St. Paul, Minnesota
- Metropolitan Hospital Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Bruce Lewis MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Frederick Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Lewis practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists, Saint Paul Hematologists, and Saint Paul Oncologists.