A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick B Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Frederick Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Smith practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Primary Care Doctors.