inactive

Frederick B Thompson III MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 1 review

January 25th, 2015
Phenominally skilled and caring doctor
I saw no less than three OB-Gyns for chronic issue and not one eased my symptoms. I missed too much work dealing with the problem and then I started becoming oxygen-depleted from blood loss. Dr. Thompson saw me, diagnosed me, provided appropriate tests and then performed the surgery I needed. I had been so delayed in getting proper care up until seeing him, that on the day of my surgery, I required a blood transfusion just prior to. I am so thankful to have been cured by his skilled and adept care.

July 15th, 2011
Best Ob-Gyn I've seen
Dr.Thompson treated me well, and in such an understanding way. He prayed with me before he operated on me! (He knew we shared a similar belief system) I was comfortable throughout, and he understood me as a "whole person," not just "parts," like so many physicians do.