Frederick Thompson III Is this you?

4.7

Phenominally skilled and caring doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2015

I saw no less than three OB-Gyns for chronic issue and not one eased my symptoms. I missed too much work dealing with the problem and then I started becoming oxygen-depleted from blood loss. Dr. Thompson saw me, diagnosed me, provided appropriate tests and then performed the surgery I needed. I had been so delayed in getting proper care up until seeing him, that on the day of my surgery, I required a blood transfusion just prior to. I am so thankful to have been cured by his skilled and adept care.

Best Ob-Gyn I've seen

Posted on July 15th, 2011

Dr.Thompson treated me well, and in such an understanding way. He prayed with me before he operated on me! (He knew we shared a similar belief system) I was comfortable throughout, and he understood me as a "whole person," not just "parts," like so many physicians do.

Posted on September 1st, 2015