A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Barber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Barber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Oak Park, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Allan Barber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Barber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Barber practices Family Medicine near Elmwood Park, IL.
See Elmwood Park Family Physicians.