A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Barber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barber
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Barber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Barber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Hosp Med Ctr, Oak Park, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Allan Barber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Barber practice?
- Dr. Frederick Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Barber practices Family Medicine near Elmwood Park, IL.
See Elmwood Park Primary Care Doctors.