A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Barker, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Health Services Research
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Barker FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Barker practice?
- Dr. Frederick Barker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Barker practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.