A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Bartlett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Bartlett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartlett graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bartlett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick H Bartlett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rick H. Bartlett practice?
- Dr. Rick Bartlett has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rick Bartlett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Newtown, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.