A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Barr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Madison Mem Hosp
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Earl Barr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Barr practice?
- Dr. Frederick Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Barr practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians.