Learn more about Dr. Frederick Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Barr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Madison Mem Hosp
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Earl Barr MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Barr practice?
- Dr. Frederick Barr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Barr practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Pediatric Specialists.