A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bartholomew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bartholomew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bartholomew, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartholomew graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bartholomew has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick David Bartholomew MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Bartholomew practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bartholomew has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bartholomew practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.