A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bauer, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Bauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Boise
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick William Bauer MD is a male Pathologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick W. Bauer practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bauer practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Pathologists.