A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bauschard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bauschard is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bauschard, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauschard graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bauschard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Des Peres Hospital
- Forest Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Durlin Bauschard MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick D. Bauschard practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bauschard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Bauschard practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.