Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Beavers
Dr. Frederick Beavers, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Prince Frederick, MD and Rockville, MD. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Beavers is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center, New York Hospital and Washington Adventist Hosp. Dr. Beavers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Beavers has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frederick Beavers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Danielle Antosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi9
Dr. Rajesh Malik
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi11
Dr. Frederick Finelli
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Washington, DC 0 mi37