A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Behm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behm
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Behm, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behm graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University Of Illinois At Chicago
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Behm MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Behm practice?
- Dr. Frederick Behm has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Behm practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists and Chicago Hematologists.