A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Behm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Behm
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Behm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Behm, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behm graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behm has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- University Of Illinois At Chicago
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick George Behm MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick G. Behm practice?
- Dr. Frederick Behm has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Behm practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists and Chicago Hematologists.