A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Benedict, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Benedict, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Benedict MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Frederick Benedict has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Benedict practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC and Zebulon, NC.
See Raleigh Orthopedic Surgeons.