A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Benedict:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Benedict, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedict
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benedict Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Benedict, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedict graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benedict has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick E Benedict MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick E. Benedict practice?
- Dr. Frederick Benedict has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Benedict practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.