Dr. Frederick Boltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frederick Boltz?

July 13th, 2016

Seems like a very nice doctor listen you and pay attention to each detail

August 10th, 2013

Negligent , Uncaring ,Incompetent

I could not AGREE more with the last reviewers comments. Dr.Fredric was the Dictor on call to see my son before he was wheeled into ICU with convulsions due to meningitis. Dr. Fredric writes in my sons chart maybe an intestinal parasite?? My sons Brain is swelling no steroids were given. I found this out when I asked for my sons medical records . Dr. FREDRIC leaves. And never came back! My son is in ICU fighting for his life! No Doctor came in to over see my sons care.This all took place at Boca Regional hospital. The care my son received was crimminal. Dr. COCHRAN comes in the morning, acting shock my son is dying! This group was assigned to my son when he was admitted the night before. This Is a country club hospital and he Doctors are of same mentality. If you get sick after 5:00 pm good luck to you. Because they won't come in.

September 12th, 2012

Dr Boltz is an extremely caring and capable neurologist...warm terrific bedside manner.highly recommend this doc !

October 18th, 2011

Extremely bright and caring doctor

the BEST office visit I have ever experienced. Dr. Boltz spent 2 hours with us, reviewing records and history and patient's condition. Very intelligent, caring human being. I wish we went to him sooner.

October 3rd, 2011

Would Highly Recommend...

Dr. Boltz is a very compassionate doctor who is treating my relative for early Alzheimer's. The two latest FDA approved medicines are very effective and quarterly follow-ups are keeping us in a positive mode. The whole office staff is very congenial and we have never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room.

October 18th, 2017