Internists, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Boca Tech
South Florida Neurology Associates
1601 Clint Moore Rd
Ste 120
Boca Raton, FL 33487
561-939-0300
Locations and availability (2)

|  Negligent , Uncaring ,Incompetent  |  show details
by Cathy Rosenthal on Aug 10th, 2013

I could not AGREE more with the last reviewers comments. Dr.Fredric was the Dictor on call to see my son before he was wheeled into ICU with convulsions due to meningitis. Dr. Fredric writes in my sons chart maybe an intestinal parasite?? My sons Brain is swelling no steroids were given. I found this out when I asked for my sons medical records . Dr. FREDRIC leaves. And never came back! My son is in ICU fighting for his life! No Doctor came in to over see my sons care.This all took place at Boca Regional hospital. The care my son received was crimminal. Dr. COCHRAN comes in the morning, acting shock my son is dying! This group was assigned to my son when he was admitted the night before. This Is a country club hospital and he Doctors are of same mentality. If you get sick after 5:00 pm good luck to you. Because they won't come in.

|  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr Boltz is an extremely caring and capable neurologist...warm terrific bedside manner.highly recommend this doc !

|  Extremely bright and caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

the BEST office visit I have ever experienced. Dr. Boltz spent 2 hours with us, reviewing records and history and patient's condition. Very intelligent, caring human being. I wish we went to him sooner.

|  Would Highly Recommend...  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

Dr. Boltz is a very compassionate doctor who is treating my relative for early Alzheimer's. The two latest FDA approved medicines are very effective and quarterly follow-ups are keeping us in a positive mode. The whole office staff is very congenial and we have never had to wait more than a few minutes in the waiting room.

|  Stay away  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

uncaring doctor. His office staff are totally incompetent, I'm a RN and people did recommend him (I don't know why). So stay away. I had MRI's done and it took over six weeks to get the results (on my answer machine). His partners Dr. Feinberg and Dr. Cochran are nasty and very rude! Too busy trying to make money!!!!!and don't care about their patients!!!!! Stay away!!! The best description for the ENTIRE group is TOTALLY INCOMPETENT!!!! and the OFFICE STAFF? MY only wish is what GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!