A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Boop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Boop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Boop, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cognition Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Boop graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Boop has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Boop practice?
Dr. Frederick Boop practices Neurological Surgery, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons, Memphis Neurologists, Memphis Family Physicians, Memphis Pediatricians, and Memphis Pediatric Surgeons.