A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Boop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Boop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Boop, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Stem Cancer
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Cognition Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Seizure Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Boop graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Boop has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Boop practice?
Dr. Frederick Boop practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.