inactive

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 5th, 2012
TERRIBLE
NEVER have I ever seen or even heard of a place so unprofessional in my life. Had an appt that I waited 3 weeks for and then when I'm on my way the secretary who was extremely rude told me to just "sit tight" and wait for her to call me and let me know if I could even be seen. My appt was in 20 mins!!! I even tried to call for cancellations because I was in so much pain and this is how they treat me. She told me if I didn't like it I could go to another office and another doctor. She said she didn't know if he would be available. That this is how they run the office and too bad if I didn't like it. WHO RUNS AN OFFICE THI S WAY?? With a staff like this I can only imagine how the doctor who directs them is like. Good thing I never saw them I wouldn't trust them to diagnose. Obviously they dont care much about how the place is run and they certainly don't care for the well being of their patients, that's for sure.