A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Brodeur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Brodeur, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodeur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brodeur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Brodeur MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Brodeur practice?
- Dr. Frederick Brodeur has 9 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Brodeur practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Traverse City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cadillac, MI and Frankfort, MI.
See Traverse City Radiologists.