A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Brodeur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brodeur
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brodeur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Brodeur, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodeur graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brodeur has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joseph Brodeur MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Brodeur practice?
- Dr. Frederick Brodeur has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Brodeur practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Radiologists.