Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Brody
Dr. Frederick Brody, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Brody is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital, Sibley Memorial Hospital and George Washington Univ Hospital. Dr. Brody has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Brody has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Frederick Brody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Hematology
Dr. Nini Khozeimeh
Washington, DC 0.01 mi9
Dr. Michal Radomski
General Surgery, Residency
Washington, DC 0.01 mi