A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Brody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brody
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Brody, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Brody has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Joel Brody MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Brody practice?
- Dr. Frederick Brody has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Brody practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.