A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Browder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Browder, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Browder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Browder has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Hollomon Browder MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick H. Browder practice?
- Dr. Frederick Browder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Browder practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.