A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Brown has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick M Brown MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frederick M. Brown practice?
- Dr. Frederick Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Brown practices Psychiatry near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Psychiatrists.