A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bruening:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bruening is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruening
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bruening Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bruening, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruening graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bruening has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Leo Bruening MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Bruening practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bruening has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bruening practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.