A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bruening:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bruening is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruening
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bruening Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bruening, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruening graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Bruening has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Leo Bruening MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Bruening practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bruening has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bruening practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.