A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bruening:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bruening is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bruening, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruening graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruening has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruening accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Bruening practice?
Dr. Frederick Bruening practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.