A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bunge, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bunge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunge graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Bunge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Bunge practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bunge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Bunge practices Otolaryngology near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, TN and Toledo, OH.
See Oak Ridge Otolaryngologists.