A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bunge, Otolaryngologist is Good. Dr. Bunge has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bunge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Apnea, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Face Cancer Facial Neoplasm.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunge graduated from The University of Toledo Medical Center . Toledo, OH. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunge has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Herrick Memorial Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bunge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 15 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Bunge practice?
Dr. Frederick Bunge practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Adrian, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Fostoria, OH.
See Adrian Otolaryngologists and Adrian Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Bunge, Dr. Fred Bunge, Dr. Freddie Bunge, Dr. Freddy Bunge