Learn more about Dr. Frederick Bunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Bunge, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunge
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bunge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Bunge, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunge graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunge has 16 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Herrick Campus
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick A Bunge MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick A. Bunge practice?
- Dr. Frederick Bunge has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Bunge practices Otolaryngology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Otolaryngologists.