A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Burton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Burton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Burton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Burton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Burton practice?
- Dr. Frederick Burton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Burton practices Family Medicine near Macon, GA.
See Macon Primary Care Doctors.