A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Carl Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Frederick Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Wolf practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Family Physicians and Littleton Hospitalists.