A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Carlock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carlock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kennewick General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Carlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Carlock practice?
Dr. Frederick Carlock practices Anesthesiology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Stayton, OR.
See Kennewick Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Federico Carlock, Dr. Fred Carlock, Dr. Freddie Carlock, Dr. Freddy Carlock