A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Carlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Carlock, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstetric Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Carlock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Jonathon Carlock MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick J. Carlock practice?
- Dr. Frederick Carlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Carlock practices Anesthesiology near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Anesthesiologists.