A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Carrington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Carrington is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Carrington, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrington graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Carrington has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lytle Carrington MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Carrington practice?
- Dr. Frederick Carrington has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Carrington practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX and Azle, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.