A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Carroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Carroll MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Carroll practice?
- Dr. Frederick Carroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Carroll practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, OH.
See Mount Vernon Internists.