Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frederick Carroll
Dr. Frederick Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, OH, with another office in Mount Vernon, OH. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Carroll is affiliated with OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital, Knox Community Hospital and Riverside Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frederick Carroll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frederick Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.
Dr. Emerson Laird
Mount Vernon, OH 0.42 mi51
Dr. Lawrence Murcko
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mount Vernon, OH 0.48 mi36
Dr. Cindy Baker
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Mount Vernon, OH 0.48 mi16