Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very nice and caring Doctor.  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2014

Dr. Carroll is very great doctor. He always listens to his patients and give them his greatest attention. Dr. Carroll always has been spot on with my treatment. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Carroll is.

|  Adolf Hitlers twin brother  |  show details
by Amy Jorge on Feb 24th, 2013

Don't question anything he says. It will be a big mistake

|  egotistical maniac  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

Does not listen to patient. Only hears what he wants to hear. Staff never answers phone. Staff including Mark can be very rude.

Jan 29th, 2013

the WORST doctor in the state of Ohio. Do not go to him

Dec 6th, 2011

Terrible, and the absolute worst office staff.

|  Great doctor; horrible office staff  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Carroll is an excellent doctor and I feel he gives excellent care, but his office staff needs a thorough overhaul. The have a "can't do" attitude, are rude and blame everything on Dr. Carroll, when it is clearly not the case.

|  Unhelpful office staff  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

This is the most unfriendly, unhelpful office staff I have ever come across. they are never willing to assist and are often quite rude on the phone. I would not recommend your elderly parent being attended to in this office.

Mar 1st, 2011

Dr. Carroll is an excellent doctor. He genuinely cares about his patients. He always asks very thorough questions to get to the root of the problem. He was especially careful in diagnostics and treatment for me as I was pregnant and am now nursing. He is professional and courteous and he is very knowledgeable!

|  Cold Hearted Doctor  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2010

Dr. Carroll was my mother's doctor for approximately two years. Throughout these two years I listened to my mother tell me many terrible things regarding his care for her. He didn't return her calls, he was very impatient with her and eventually came to ignore her. He provided such terrible care for my mother that she was being admitted to the hospital at the rate of every three - five days. Before I knew it, she ended up in a nursing home. Not quite three months later my mother passed away. Not only did he NOT rush to the hospital to provide care for her on this terrible day, but he didn't have the common courtesy to return MY phone call to get more information on her condition. And, not only did he neglect to return that call, after she passed the very next day, he NEVER bothered to call me then either. I would go as far as saying that Dr. Carroll killed my mother!

|  Excellent diagnostician  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

He is really good a figuring out what is really wrong with you. He does not just treat symptoms. He saved me from a heart attack by insisting I get a stress test even though I had only minor discomfort on exercising. Turned out to be a 100% blocked coronary artery.His office staff have been a problem, rude, inefficient, can't keep track of information. But lately there are some new faces, so hopefully this aspect will improve.

|  Dr. verses his Staff Workers  |  show details
by Vanessa Williams on Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Carroll is a outstanding Dr. I work at the ER in Knox County. When folks come in and say they do not have a Family Doctor, I always recommend him. As for his Staff, not impressed at all. In the little bit of time I have gone to the office to observe their behavior, and I can honestly say, they do not compliment his Practice ... at all. I have mentioned this issue to him many times.

|  Excellent diagnosis  |  show details
by KS on Mar 8th, 2009

Dr. Carroll has been treating my spouse and me for about three years and has done an excellent job. He has identified several issues that were quite subtle and complex. He is a good listener. His staff seems less professional, which may improve with time.

Jan 5th, 2009

He has been my doctor for just over a year now. I think he does a good job overall considering there are alot of sick people in this world that need help

|  An Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2008

He has been my doctor since 2006 and has always been extremely kind and patient with me. He took the time to understand what was going on with me and that led to a proper diagnosis for my illness, something my former doctor didnt do. He followed up his diagnosis by voluntarily scheduling me for a second opinion, something I have never seen a doctor do before.

Jul 4th, 2008

he overmedicates elderly people he is in a constant rush leading to poor care