A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cogen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cogen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cogen has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cogen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Cogen practice?
Dr. Frederick Cogen practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.