A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cogen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cogen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cogen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cogen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cogen has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Cogen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Cogen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cogen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cogen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Allergists and Haddonfield Internists.