A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cogen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cogen, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cogen has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Cogen MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Cogen practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cogen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cogen practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Internists.