Some ratings provided by DrScore.
GREAT doctor!! show details GREAT doctor!!
by Crystal Chapin on Feb 19th, 2016

GREAT with kids!!! He was my sons' pediatrician in the early 90s and now my grandson sees him also!

Love him! show details Love him!
Jul 25th, 2014

We love Dr. Cohen. He always explains everything wonderfully and answers all of our questions. When our baby was first born I was a nervous wreck and called his office with all sorts of questions and he himself always called back that day! He personally would call us very promptly with any test results. Our baby really likes him also. I would definitely recommend him.

Feb 14th, 2010

Dr. Cohen was the pediatric doctor for me and my extended family, we followed the rest of the family's suit. After visiting with him several times we switched doctors. He knows something of pediatric medicine, he teaches some for OU, but he has terrible terrible service. He does not like it if you ask questions or want to know why on one of his opinions. He has ZERO tolerance if you ask him to explain why he holds one opinion over the other. Very hostile. Rough with my child and nephews (babies and children). Since we switched doctors, everyone else in our family has switched doctors as well. I found the whole experience very sad.