Dr. Frederick Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Tulsa, OK

3.8

February 19th, 2016
GREAT doctor!!
GREAT with kids!!! He was my sons' pediatrician in the early 90s and now my grandson sees him also!

July 25th, 2014
Love him!
We love Dr. Cohen. He always explains everything wonderfully and answers all of our questions. When our baby was first born I was a nervous wreck and called his office with all sorts of questions and he himself always called back that day! He personally would call us very promptly with any test results. Our baby really likes him also. I would definitely recommend him.

February 14th, 2010
Dr. Cohen was the pediatric doctor for me and my extended family, we followed the rest of the family's suit. After visiting with him several times we switched doctors. He knows something of pediatric medicine, he teaches some for OU, but he has terrible terrible service. He does not like it if you ask questions or want to know why on one of his opinions. He has ZERO tolerance if you ask him to explain why he holds one opinion over the other. Very hostile. Rough with my child and nephews (babies and children). Since we switched doctors, everyone else in our family has switched doctors as well. I found the whole experience very sad.