A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cohn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Cohn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frederick Cohn practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Frederick Cohn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.