Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cole, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lawrence Cole DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cole has 8 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Sewell Orthopedic Surgeons.