A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cole, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Cole practice?
Dr. Frederick Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons and Sewell Orthopedic Surgeons.