A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cole, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lawrence Cole DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cole has 8 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.