A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Cole is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cole
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Cole, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cole has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Lawrence Cole DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frederick L. Cole practice?
- Dr. Frederick Cole has 8 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Cole practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerdale, NJ and Vineland, NJ.
See Sewell Orthopedic Surgeons.