Dr. Frederick Corder MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

January 4th, 2016
I have had Dr Corder as a Pediatrician for about 20 years. I have not once doubted his Diagnosis. Dr. Corder always presents with a smile on his face and gives as much time as needed to his patients. Wonderful Doctor and Practice.

December 9th, 2015
very good Pediatrician

November 17th, 2015
Mother
let me count the ways... I love absolutely love both Dr. Corder and his staff. As a young mom, my son continuously suffered with ear infections. I thought I would scream. It seemed every 3 wks after finishing the meds. we were right back in his Landover office. I begged him to put tubes in his ears and DC explained that they were more prevalent in boys and to please wait until he turned 2yrs old to make a decision. He said he would refer him w/ no argument if he had one more after turning 2. well, DC knew best. He had one later into being 2 however, never again... then it was the time he was featured on teen summit and my daughter ( who was very stand offish toward people and a baby recognized him and went running, screaming to the tv. He, his wife and staff definitely get my vote!!

October 2nd, 2015
Great dr. He knows what he is doing. My only complaint is the long waits at his Bowie office.

January 8th, 2015
So Appreciate A Loving, Down To Earth Physician!
I will be switching to Dr. Corder as my child's primary care physician!

November 14th, 2013
Dr. Fred Corder
My DAUGHTERS HAVE BEEN WITH DR. FRED CORDER SINCE THEY CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL AT 1 WEEK OLD. DR. CORDER HAS BEEN MY LODERST DAUGHTER DOCTOR FOR 18 TEEN YEARS WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR NOTHING. I HAVE A 10 YR. OLD AND THE RELATIONSHIP HE HAS WITH THE GIRLS ARE SO WOUNDERFUL. LOVE HIM, THANKS FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF MY DAUGHTERS DR. CORER.

February 6th, 2013
My sons doctor since birth, now 14 years old!
I am a nurse and I take bedside manner and communication very seriously. Dr.Corder was the second pediatrician I took my son to as infant, due to my feelings of not feeling valued and/or respected (especially my time) from a previous pediatrician. The fact that I have been taking my son to Dr.Corder for 14 years now and have recommended him to many families, speaks for itself. Working in a pediatric hospital, I also meet many families who feel the same way that I do. Thank you Dr.Corder!

May 28th, 2009
Dr. Corder is the best!
Dr. Corder is really a good pediatrician. He knows his job and makes my son and I feel as if we were his special patients. He is caring, spends enougth time with his patients and explains thoroughtly if needed. The only things I do not like is the long wait. His office is always busy but I guess I understand why; the doctor is EXCELLENT. Everyone wants him to see their children.

March 2nd, 2009
Has been my children's doctor for over 12 years. Always makes me feel like we are the one and only. Thank you!