Pediatricians

Brentwood
3715 Rhode Island Ave
Brentwood, MD 20722
301-341-9783
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Fred Corder  |  show details
by Alice Boyd on Nov 14th, 2013

My DAUGHTERS HAVE BEEN WITH DR. FRED CORDER SINCE THEY CAME HOME FROM THE HOSPITAL AT 1 WEEK OLD. DR. CORDER HAS BEEN MY LODERST DAUGHTER DOCTOR FOR 18 TEEN YEARS WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR NOTHING. I HAVE A 10 YR. OLD AND THE RELATIONSHIP HE HAS WITH THE GIRLS ARE SO WOUNDERFUL. LOVE HIM, THANKS FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF MY DAUGHTERS DR. CORER.

|  My sons doctor since birth, now 14 years old!  |  show details
by J. Adusei on Feb 6th, 2013

I am a nurse and I take bedside manner and communication very seriously. Dr.Corder was the second pediatrician I took my son to as infant, due to my feelings of not feeling valued and/or respected (especially my time) from a previous pediatrician. The fact that I have been taking my son to Dr.Corder for 14 years now and have recommended him to many families, speaks for itself. Working in a pediatric hospital, I also meet many families who feel the same way that I do. Thank you Dr.Corder!

|  Dr. Corder is the best!  |  show details
by Anoukou on May 28th, 2009

Dr. Corder is really a good pediatrician. He knows his job and makes my son and I feel as if we were his special patients. He is caring, spends enougth time with his patients and explains thoroughtly if needed. The only things I do not like is the long wait. His office is always busy but I guess I understand why; the doctor is EXCELLENT. Everyone wants him to see their children.

by Bailey on Apr 21st, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Fred and Marilyn Corder are both Excellent Pedestrians whom you can Trust.|They are knowledgeable, sharp, responsive, detailed, and caring. They listen….. and I really appreciate there service. I HIGHLY recommend them to all Parents.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
by Hope on Mar 2nd, 2009

Has been my children's doctor for over 12 years. Always makes me feel like we are the one and only. Thank you!

May 24th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Best Pediatrician Ever: Dr. Frederick Corder is the best pediatrician that I have ever taken my three children too. He know's his job, he cares and he is always on point. I would recommend him to anyone.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com