A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Crall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frederick Crall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Crall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crall graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Crall has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Mt Airy
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick Vincent Crall MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frederick V. Crall practice?
- Dr. Frederick Crall has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Crall practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mansfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Lawrenceburg, IN.
See Mansfield Internists and Mansfield Cardiologists.