A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frederick Crum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frederick Crum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crum graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Crum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frederick C Crum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frederick C. Crum practice?
- Dr. Frederick Crum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frederick Crum practices Family Medicine near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Portsmouth Family Physicians.